Parking Lots/Docks Open at 4:00pm
[ONLY THE ORANGE LOT WILL BE OPEN]
Main Gate opens at 5:00pm
Show Starts at 6:00pm
**Drop Off/Pick Up will be located in the ORANGE Lot for this show**
Please head to the gates early so you have plenty of time to get through security and into the venue before the show.
All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice. Tickets subject to applicable fees.
THE ORANGE LOT WILL OPEN AT 4:00PM
- Parking is available in only the Orange Lot for this show.
- ADA (Accessible) Parking is available in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- VIP and Premier Parking is in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- Premier Parking is available for purchase in advance at Ticketmaster.com
- General parking is $10 per vehicle (price subject to change without notice) and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Reserving parking spots for others who have not yet arrived is not permitted.
- Look for signage on the light poles to assist you with finding your car again after the show
- Shuttle service is not available within the Orange lot
Shuttles from Downtown Syracuse
Centro will be running shuttles from Warren Street (across from the Centro Transit Hub located at Salina Street and East Adams Street).
- Shuttles begin at 4:00pm and run every 20 minutes
- Shuttle costs $4, roundtrip
- Free parking at The Oncenter (800 S. State Street | Syracuse, NY 13202) will be available for this show.
- For a list of other downtown parking locations, click here.
See: Directions and Parking for details
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site.
- New This Year:
- Souvenir Mason Jars
- Dinosaur BBQ (Located on East Plaza)
- Food Trucks for Kidz Bop: Phat Kat, Chicken Bandit, PBJ
- You are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- New This Year:
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue.
- Stroller will be permitted for this show; note: wagons are not permitted
For additional information, please refer to our policies page
None at this time