Parking Lots Open at 3:45pm
[PINK & ORANGE LOTS WILL BE OPEN]
Docks Open at 4:45pm
Main Gate opens at 5:15pm
Show Starts at 6:45pm
**Drop Off/Pick Up will be located in the PINK Lot for this show**
Please head to the gates early so you have plenty of time to get through security and into the venue before the show.
All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice. Tickets subject to applicable fees.
PINK & ORANGE LOTS WILL OPEN AT 3:45PM
- Parking is available in the Orange and Pink Lots for this show.
- ADA (Accessible) Parking is available in the Orange Lot, near the main gate, and in the Pink Lot, near the Shuttle Bus area.
- Please note: The person issued the ADA hangtag must be in the vehicle to utilize the ADA lots; law enforcement reserves the right to revoke hangtags of any persons invalidly attempting to utilize these hangtags on-site.
- VIP and Premier Parking is in the Orange Lot, near the main gate
- Premier Parking is available for purchase in advance at Ticketmaster.com
- General parking is $10 per vehicle (price subject to change without notice) and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Reserving parking spots for others who have not yet arrived is not permitted.
- Look for signage on the light poles to assist you with finding your car again after the show
- Shuttles will Pick Up & Drop Off in the center of the Pink lot and will bring guests to and from the Main Gate.
- Parking Shuttles will begin at 4:45pm; Shuttles will run continuously until lower lots are empty.
- Shuttle service is not available within the Orange lot
Shuttles from Downtown Syracuse
Centro will be running shuttles from Warren Street (across from the Centro Transit Hub located at Salina Street and East Adams Street).
- Shuttles begin at 4:45pm and run every 20 minutes
- Shuttle costs $4, roundtrip
- Free parking at The Oncenter will be available for this show.
- For a list of other downtown parking locations, click here.
See: Directions and Parking for details
- BAGS: Bags being brought into the venue are limited the size of 14”x14”x6”. All bags will be thoroughly searched before entry with a bag is permitted.
- Food and Beverage is available for purchase on site.
- New This Year:
- Souvenir Mason Jars
- Dinosaur BBQ (Located on East Plaza)
- Food Trucks for Matchbox Twenty/Counting Crows: Salt City & PBJ
- You are permitted to bring the following into the venue with you:
- Factory sealed water bottles (up to a gallon)
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- New This Year:
- Restroom Facilities are located to the left and right of the pavilion, as you face the stage. These facilities are augmented by a number of porta-johns throughout the facility and in the parking lots. Note: Restrooms to the left of the pavilion (when facing the stage) tend to be a lower traffic area with shorter lines.
- Lawn Chairs
- Lawn chairs are permitted to be brought into the venue, however they cannot exceed the size of 35.5” x 26” x 37.4” when fully deployed. Inflatable seating units are not permitted.
For more information, please refer to our policies page
None at this time