Lakeview Point Landing:
Nestled along the southern shore of Onondaga Lake, Lakeview Point Landing provides boaters with a convenient access point to reach Onondaga Park’s West Shore Trail which runs directly through the Lakeview Amphitheater.
The following are rules/regulations concerning dockage at Lakeview Point Landing:
- Reservations required for show days – fully prepaid with no cancellation/no refund
- Reservations are not required for non-show days and there is no fee to use the dock on these days
- Introductory rate for 2017 concert season: Flat fee per boat/day
- $20 for boats 26’ or smaller
- $40 for boats 27’ or larger
- Docks offer a dedicated entrance into the venue
- Concert tickets must be purchased in advance & printed – mobile tickets are not accepted at this entry point
- No overnight docking, no amenities or services (power, water, etc.); overnight lodging at the facility is not permitted
- No swimming. Grills, food & alcohol are not permitted on the dock – must remain on boat.
- Dogs are permitted within the dock area but must remain on a lease (no longer than 6ft) at all times. As a reminder – animals are not permitted within the amphitheater during shows with the exception of service animals.
- Docks open two (2) hours before the advertised show time on concert days; all slips should be vacated no longer than one (1) hour after the completion of the concert
- Kayaks and canoes are not allowed to use the docks during show days due to safety concerns
- There are no water taxi services scheduled for this season
- Drop off/pick up is permitted at the end of the dock